Are you looking for ways to improve your enterprise but don’t know where to start?
Do you want to hear and learn from other food businesses about their experiences?
An open invitation to all farmers, buying groups, food hubs and more to join our monthly webinar series.
Topics covered include: logistics, business development, marketing, customer retention and scaling up your enterprise.
The free webinars are not only for those using the Open Food Network platform but anyone running a food enterprise. So if you produce or sell food with community benefit – be that social, health or ecological benefits – then this webinar series is for you!
- Share your (big and small) pain points and achievements
- Ask questions and seek advice
- Learn from others within the broader community food network
Webinar 2: Making Informed Decisions
Wednesday 26 May, 6:00 – 7:00pm AEST*
Are you guessing or relying on gut-feel when making business decisions? Do you want to be more confident with how you make decisions?
This webinar will focus on how community food enterprises and producers can make informed (and better!) business decisions.
- Why data matters, and how to make it simple and user-friendly !
- Understanding and measuring impact using the lean start-up approach
- How to establish and implement useful and effective tools suited to your enterprise
Webinar 3: Let’s Talk About Price
Wednesday 30 June, 6:00 – 7:00pm AEST*
You’ve done the hard yards to grow or source sustainable produce and food… and now you need to put a dollar value on it. Being the price-maker enables food enterprises to be empowered and in control of their business in a system where they are often price-takers.
This webinar will focus on how community food enterprises can be confident price-makers by exploring:
- What factors to consider when establishing and setting fair prices
- Identifying your existing and potential consumer base
- How to best engage and communicate with your consumers about pricing
- Approaches, models and examples of community food enterprises that do it well
*Want to keep chatting with other participants? We will keep the event running until 7:30pm so that any further discussions and networking opportunities can continue.
Can we help?
Have an idea, a project or a question? Want help using the Open Food Network software? Get in touch and find out how we can help you with it.
Create a listing, shop or group directory on the Open Food Network. Tell me more!
We take good care of your data. See our cookies policy
Open Food Network respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the unceded lands on which we meet, work and live. We pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging and acknowledge their deep spiritual relationship to country.