Work with Open Food Network
We have no vacancies at this time. Please subscribe to our newsletter to hear about any opportunities as they come up.
When we have capacity, we offer a small number of unpaid internships to students undertaking the work as part of their tertiary studies. This is at the discretion of supervising staff in terms of workload and possible projects.
Internships must be mutually beneficial to organisation and intern. The outcomes for internships should be:
- Intern has a positive experience of our ways of working, is exposed to new ways of working, and feels supported while they are with us.
- Intern learns new skills that can be applied in future roles to build a better food system.
- Intern can demonstrate to future employers that they were responsible for a valued piece of work.
- Open Food Network completes a nice-to-have project that expands our impact and/or understanding in food systems.
- Open Food Network hears new perspectives.
- Open Food Network staff gain experience in mentoring.
Our organisation works remotely, you will need access to a reliable computer and internet to undertake this internship.
Can we help?
Have an idea, a project or a question? Want help using the Open Food Network software? Get in touch and find out how we can help you with it.
Create a listing, shop or group directory on the Open Food Network. Tell me more!
We take good care of your data. See our cookies policy
Open Food Network respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the unceded lands on which we meet, work and live. We pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging and acknowledge their deep spiritual relationship to country.