Farmers and Foodies Together webinar
Open Food Network’s Jen Sheridan and Renata Cumming were engaged by Hepburn Shire Council to host this webinar about how communities are working together to build strong regional food distribution.
The webinar included:
- critical success factors and case studies of collaborative food distribution
- Renata shared her insights from starting and running the Strathbogie Local food hub
- starting something where you are
- resources to help you take the next steps
- discussion with webinar participants
Watch the webinar below and view the slides here.
Need support with your enterprise?
Open Food Network can offer a range of services to help your community food enterprise get started or scale up including:
- Help with applying for grants
- Setting up an online shop
- Starting a farmer-led collective selling food together or a food cooperative
- Building custom software to link your existing Open Food Network shop to other business tools such as route planning or accounting software
- Lean enterprise support
Can we help?
Have an idea, a project or a question? Want help using the Open Food Network software? Get in touch and find out how we can help you with it.
Create a listing, shop or group directory on the Open Food Network. Tell me more!
We take good care of your data. See our cookies policy
Open Food Network respectfully acknowledges the traditional custodians of the unceded lands on which we meet, work and live. We pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging and acknowledge their deep spiritual relationship to country.